Call Notice Annual Shareholders’ Meeting (04/25/2017)
EUCATEX S/A – INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO
Corporate Taxpayer ID (CNPJ/MF): 56.643.018/0001-66
PUBLICLY HELD COMPANY
Company Registry (NIRE): 35.300.0280.15
ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING
The Shareholders of EUCATEX S/A – INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO are hereby invited to attend the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting to be held on April, 25, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. at the registered office of the Company, located at Av. Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek, 1830 – Torre I – 11º andar, in the city and state of São Paulo, to consider and vote on the following Agenda:
- The Management Report, Financial Statements and Independent Auditor’s Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016;
- Determine the overall annual compensation of the managers of the Company;
- Election of the Sitting and Alternate members of the Fiscal Council; and
- Allocation of the net income from the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016.
- The documents and information related to the matters to be discussed at the Shareholders’ Meeting are available to shareholders at the headquarters of the Company and on its website (ri.eucatex.com.br), as well as on the websites of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (CVM) (www.cvm.gov.br), through its Regular and Special Information (IPE) system, and the BM&FBOVESPA S/A – Securities, Commodities and Futures Exchange, in accordance with Federal Law 6,404/76 and CVM Instruction 481/09.
- To facilitate access to the Meeting, we request shareholders to submit the following documents to the Investor Relations Department at the headquarters of the Company at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the date of the Meeting: (i) statement or proof of ownership of shares issued by BM&FBOVESPA or Banco Bradesco S/A, the institution providing registrar and transfer agent services for the book-entry shares issued by the Company; (ii) for shareholders that wish to be represented by proxy, a proxy instrument duly constituted in accordance with applicable legislation (Article 126 of Federal Law 6,404/76); (iii) for individuals, a copy of their identification document; and (iv) for legal entities, a copy of the bylaws or articles of incorporation indicating the election of the managers, with notarized signature.
- To facilitate shareholder representation at the Meeting, the management of the Company is making available in its website ri.eucatex.com.br a lawyer of the Company, who may be nominated by shareholders, at no cost to them, to vote on their behalf and strictly in accordance with the voting instructions and powers granted thereto.
São Paulo, April 7, 2017
EUCATEX S/A INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO
Chairman of the Board of Directors