Terms and Conditions
By browsing and publicly searching this website you are subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below:
Condições de Uso
- Eucatex does not guarantee that the contents, documents, displays, and materials contained, used and offered by this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and therefore it does not accept responsibility for damages that may be caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
- The Company does not accept, expressly or tacitly, responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or to those of third parties, whether or not caused by such improper use.
- Under no circumstances, will Eucatex, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
- Eucatex does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
- Investments in securities involve a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Unless disposed otherwise, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Eucatex or to third parties, who have legally assigned their rights of usage.
The administration of the Company believes that the EBITDA is an alternative to assess its operational performance and it allows comparison to the operating performance of other companies in the same industry and other industries. Although the EBITDA does not provide, according to the Brazilian Accounting Principles (BR GAAP) or the U.S. Accounting Principles (US GAAP), measures of the operational cash flows, it may be differently defined and calculated by other companies and businesses.
Having accessed this website and some of its pages and contents, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions of this document. Therefore, please cease the navigation, browsing and public searching of the pages of this website should you not agree with all of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.