Frequently Asked Questions
Perguntas mais frequentes
The Company’s shares are listed and duly registered for trading at the BMF&BOVESPA stock market under the symbol “EUCA3” and “EUCA4”.
Holders of Eucatex shares are entitled to the following rights described below:
- Each common share entitles to one vote at the Company’s Extraordinary General Meetings;
- Preferred shares do not entitle to voting rights and will have the following advantages and preferences: (i) right to receive dividends at least 10% higher than those entitled by common shares; (ii) priority in the event of ascertainment of any exceeding mandatory dividend set forth in article 9 of the Company’s Bylaws; (iii) priority in the event of capital reimbursement, should the Company be wound-up; (iv) participation in the distribution of bonus shares arising from the capitalization of reserves or retained earnings, in conditions equal to those provided for common shares;
- Right to receive mandatory minimum dividend in each fiscal year, equivalent to 25.0% of the net income adjusted pursuant to article 202 of the Brazilian Corporate and Businesses applicable Legislation;
- Failure to pay dividends in three subsequent fiscal years will entitle preferred shares the voting right that will continue until the holding of General Meeting that resolves on the attribution thereto;
- Within the limit of authorized capital, the Board of Directors may approve the issue of shares and/or subscription bonus or propose the issuance of debentures convertible into shares to the General Meeting, unless the preemptive right provided for in article 172 of Law 6404/76;
- All the other rights arising from the Shares, pursuant to Eucatex’s Bylaws and the Brazilian Corporate and Businesses applicable Legislation.
All Eucatex’s material facts, earnings results, quarterly financial demonstrations, press releases, shareholder’s notices and other notices to the market are published simultaneously at CVM/BMF&Bovespa and at the investor relations area of the Company’s website (http://ri.eucatex.com.br/), and the later sent by e-mail to persons registered to receive such information. To receive information by e-mail, please sign-up here.
Complete financial statements are published annually on the newspapers “Valor Econômico“ and “Diário Oficial do Estado de São Paulo”. Quarterly financial statements, press releases, presentations, material facts and notices to shareholders are available in the investor relations area of Eucatex’s website (http://www.eucatex.com.br). Other information about the Company also may be obtained on the website of São Paulo Stock Exchange (http://www.bmfbovespa.com.br) and at the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil – CVM (www.cvm.gov.br).
Before looking for a brokerage firm, we suggest that the matter be fully studied on the website of BM&FBovespa. In order to contribute for the learning process of beginners, the BMF&BOVESPAstock market has prepared a basic course about stock markets. Such courses have three distinctive modules, containing exercises for you to test your knowledge.
Check them out by clicking the links below:
After taking these course, your next step would be to look for a Brokerage Firm. These firms and other financial intermediaries have professional specialized on market, sector and companies analysis and you may obtain information from them about right moment to buy and sell certain shares in order to obtain better results
It is also possible to trade shares via the Internet, for that it is necessary that the investor be a client of a Brokerage Firm licensed by BM&FBovespaand be equipped with the Home Broker System, which allows online trading.
Eucatex shareholder customer service is available at any branch of Bradesco S/A bank, its headquarter is located at Cidade de Deus, s/nº, Prédio Amarelo, Vila Yara, Osasco, SP. Contact telephone and e-mail address of Bradeco Bank shareholders department are +55 0800-701-1616 and email@example.com, respectively.
All the Bradesco branches bank are able to meet the Eucatex shareholders.
You may contact Investor’s Relations Department through one of the following channels:
Attn: Investor’s Relations Department
Eucatex S.A. Indústria e Comércio
Avenida Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek, nº 1830, 11ºandar
Vila Nova Conceição – São Paulo/ SP – CEP: 04543-900
Phone: +55 11 3049-2473
Fax: +55 11 3049-2215 / +55 11 3049-2284
All matters unrelated to shareholders and analysts must be submitted to Eucatex Contact
EBITDA means income before net financial expenses, income and social contribution taxes, depreciation and amortization. EBITDA is used as a performance measurement attributed by the Company Management and it is not a Brazilian or the U.S. GAAP measurement, additionally it does not represent cash flows for the periods presented and should not be considered alternatives to net income as an indicator of Eucatex’s operating performance or as an alternative to cash flows as an indicator of liquidity.
The Company Management believes that the EBITDA is a practical assessment of its operational performance and allows it to be compared with other companies of the same business segment. We reiterate that the EBITDA is not a Brazilian or the U.S. GAAP measurement; therefore it may be differently assessed and calculated by other companies.